Services for the buyers
1) Company overview and goals.
2) Staff with perfect knowledge of the area.
3) Initial contact with che client to discuss specific requirements.
4) Presenting an esclusive collection of properties to choose from.
5) A licensed estate agent with personally check the title at the urban and land properties registry .
6) Expert advice on buying process.
8) Cadastral certificates.
9) Personally organizing the "compromesso" ( preliminary agreement for sale) with translation.
10) Registering the compromesso accordingly to the new government's laws.
11) Coordinating the final contract with the Notary.
12) Organize the transfer of title of all utilities.
13) Providing an authenticated copy of the final contract of purchase.
14) Taxes buying property in Italy: the property purchase is subject to certain taxes, which vary depending on the destination of the property and subject seller. When you buy the first property you can enjoy a preferential tax system that lets you pay less taxes than those ordinarily due.
As a result of 10 articles of Decree No 104/23/2011 and 2013 Dl 26, starting from 1 January 2014 the taxes related to the transfer of property will be modified with the aim of reducing the tax burden on sale between individuals of property intended to be used as a main residence. If the object of the purchase is the first property the deed of sale is subject to the following taxes as from 1 January 2014:
When the seller is a private person:
VAT free registration tax of 2% fixed mortgage tax of 50 euro fixed 50 euro if cadastral tax the property is registered in the land registry as a luxury property (category A/1, A/8 and A/9) the registration tax has a value of 9%.
When you buy from Developer (or upgrading) within 5 years after completion of the works:
4% VAT registration fee 200 euro fixed fixed fixed mortgage tax of 200 euro 200 euro set cadastral.
When you buy from firm no manufacturer that did not perform restoration work, renovation or remodeling contractor or you buy from (or upgrading) after 5 years at the completion of the works:
VAT free registration tax of 2% fixed mortgage tax of 50 euro 50 euro fixed land tax.
If the object of the purchase is an estate for residential purposes does not first property the deed of sale is subject to the following taxes:
when the seller is an individual or an enterprise manufacturing "and not" who did not perform restoration work, renovation or restructuring, or an enterprise "Builder" (or upgrading) that sells after 5 years from the date of completion of the work:
VAT free registration tax of 9 percent mortgage tax of 50 euros to 50 euros set cadastral.
When the seller is a developer (or upgrading) that sells within 5 years after completion of the works:
10% VAT (22% if luxury property) registration fee 200 euro fixed fixed fixed mortgage tax of 200 euro 200 euro set cadastral.